Friday, February 02, 2007

Just some stuff

Sorry I've been away, guys. Its hard to find time to post between performing "Elf," rehearsing "Romeo & Juliet," planning for "MacBeth," working, and trying to be a good boyfriend. Plus we are starting to look for a new apartment. And I'm starting two classes: one in playwriting, and one in baseball umpiring.

In good news, I just signed with an agent, so hopefully there will be some commerical and film work coming my way soon. Hopefully.

Elf only has three performances left. We had to cancel the Thursday shows because of the 11:00 start time. It just wasn't working out, which is sad. Three shows left has a very different feel from five when you really don't want the show to end.

That's all I got right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home