Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Press



Ok, so I try really hard not to be a diva (despite what Katy might say....)

But damn. These reviews are fucking awesome.

So....actors don't read their own press?

I'll call bullshit on that.

I know I read them. And everyone I know does too.

So....in case you're interested:

This one is damn good:

Oregonian

I particularly like this part:

The starting point of both the humor and the pathos is in the eyes of Brian Allard, whose expressions of befuddlement, sheepishness, concern and exasperation make Peter -- a "tired man-sponge" who accommodates the lost souls around him at the cost of his own way -- into a highly sympathetic slacker Everyman.


Also good:

Willy Week

Followspot

I love this show. And the press seems to love it too.

If you live nearby, please, see it. If you don't, try to get here. It's....something else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home